Del Mar Real Estate
Del Mar Living Information
read about the Del Mar community lifestyle and demographic
information, please scroll down below the property listing information.
Loading Results ...
Real Estate Search
At least 1 location must be added before you can choose keywords
Enter MLS ID:
Your property search took too long to complete. You may want to try changing your
Del Mar Area Information
Del Mar Demographic & Climate Information
Take a moment to use our lifestyle finder tool to get more detailed information about Carlsbad! This tool allows you to search for schools, businesses, home values, area information as well as a comparison tool to view two cities side by side!
Click here to start using the lifestyle finder tool.
- Del Mar Population: Del Mar is located in southern California and has a population of only 4,200 residents or slightly more.
- Del Mar Geographic Area: 1.8 sq miles (4.662 km²)
- Del Mar Average Age: Del Mar residents are mostly retirees, middle-aged, and young adults.
- Del Mar Average Income: the average income per year for residents of Del Mar is above $120,900.
- Del Mar Sub-Communities: Del Mar can be divided into several
neighborhoods such as Olde Del Mar, Del Mar Heights and Del Mar
- Del Mar Climate: Del Mar has dry and warm summers and very mild
winters, hardly surpassing 85 degrees in the summer or going below 60
degrees in the winter.